Let’s see how links and images are handled.
I’m going to sound the alarm for individual WPCs (Writer-Publisher-Curator). It’s time to:
- work hard
- work fast
- work now
Set up your online business and get started on your authority website before the 2012 Presidential Election. If you can. But I get ahead of myself.
*if you are reading this at some future point, you will see whether or not my predictions are accurate
We have not yet seen the bottom of this worldwide “Greater Depression”. The U.S. is heading into one of two directions:
When it comes to central banks and fiat currencies, history always repeats itself.
Estimates of the unfunded liabilities of the USG run from 75 to 222 Trillion Dollars. Numbers like that are meaningless.
“The U.S. fiscal gap, calculated (by us) using the Congressional Budget Officeâs realistic long-term budget forecast — the Alternative Fiscal Scenario — is now $222 trillion. Last year, it was $211 trillion. The $11 trillion difference — this yearâs true federal deficit — is 10 times larger than the official deficit and roughly as large as the entire stock of official debt in public hands.” ~ http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-08/blink-u-s-debt-just-grew-by-11-trillion.html
All I need to know is:
- Am I going to get my promised benefits? (Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and so on)
- How much?
- What will those benefits buy?
If Social Security pays you $1,000 a month, but a happy meal now costs $500, that meal is not going to seem too happy anymore.
Technically, the government that controls the money supply can always print money to cover it’s obligations. But as you know, more money chasing fewer goods will bring higher prices.
People who save cash or digital units in bank accounts will be wiped out. Completely.
What does this have to do with Internet marketing and Anytime Anywhere Income? Everything.
The path to either hyperinflation or default is littered with failed corporations, businesses, farms, homes, and lives. Don’t expect your brick and mortar business to survive, or you cushy job to go on forever (if you still have one).
German hyperinflation after WWI (Weimar) created the conditions for the rise of Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany.
“The hyperinflation episode in the Weimar Republic in the early 1920s was not the first hyperinflation, nor was it the first one in Europe, or even the most extreme inflation in history (the Hungarian pengÅ and Zimbabwean dollar have both been more inflated). However, as the most prominent case following the emergence of economics as a scholarly discipline, the Weimar hyperinflation drew interest in a way that previous instances had not. Many of the dramatic and unusual economic behaviors now associated with hyperinflation were first documented systematically in Germany: order-of-magnitude increases in prices and interest rates, redenomination of the currency, consumer flight from cash to hard assets, and the rapid expansion of industries that produced those assets.” ~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_the_Weimar_Republic
Americans are multi-cultural and not nearly as disciplined as Germans. If the US dollar collapses, Americans will get angry. Americans own guns. Lots of guns. Instead of a socialist or fascist takeover (Nazis were socialists who hated communists), the U.S. will break apart and go anarchist.
I don’t think the states will regain their colonial power and pre-eminence. Society will go back to a village, tribe, gang, clan, or family level.
If the Internet survives, it will be in the form of a shadow world government infrastructure that allows people to trade.
Making predictions is perilous at best. The timing is even more difficult to predict.
That’s why I beg you to:
- buy a domain name for your authority site
- start building your website/blog
- find good affiliate products related to your niche
- build conduit pages to affiliate products to create instant income
- post unique, useful content to your authority site
- after 6 ~ 12 months, monetize the authority site
- live lean
- convert every spare nickel to gold and silver (or ammo)
You may want to buy a rural retreat/fortress now if you plan to stay in the U.S. But I am a PT at heart. I plan to move to the best country for me at any moment in time.
What is your true occupation, no matter what your job title is?
As you build conduits and authority for your online business, you are a professional WPC.
- you can start immediately no matter your background or experience
- your success does not depend on any other person or company on the planet
- start part-time or full-time
- not a job, but a business (won’t interfere with your current employment or unemployment)
- proceeds are in addition to any money you make now
- best way to leverage your expertise
- establish yourself as an expert in your field
- make contacts and contracts
- if you become the authority in your field, you can sell, will, or transfer your site to others (the Huffington Post website sold for $315 million)
I truly believe we have only 12 ~ 18 months to simplify our lives, build an online authority site business, and create an escape plan from the coming unrest.
Tags:Â default,hyperinflation,authority site,conduit pages,affiliate marketing,anytime anywhere income
==========The Conduit Method is the only form of affiliate marketing where the affiliate is actually leveraging the efforts of the merchant(s) that they promote – as well as that merchant’s other affiliates, their ad spend, and their overall promotional effort.Chris Rempel’s system for creating conduit pages uses a lean HTML template instead of WordPress. It’s focused on getting the clickthru to your affiliate product.Click Here to Learn More
Observations About Social Media is Bullshit:
A provocative look at social media that dispels the hype and tells you all you need to know about using the Web to expand your business
Ran into a new book that explains a lot. Traditional media is not as dead as the gurus and SEO wonks would have us believe. They are just taking over any social media that sprouts up and looks promising.
1. all marketing is bullshit
2. you want to create a product that is:
- easy to open
- easy to understand
- easy to use
- easy to share
3. must get people behind your product using traditional media like tv and radio
4. make adjustments to your product based on customer feedback
5. you use traditional and social media to set yourself up as an expert which brings you corporate gigs and speaking fees
6. big media is busy buying up innovative social media that might be a threat
7. if you are using social media, you are lining the pockets of the fat cats
8. talent alone can’t get you to the majors
9. Godin: all marketers are liars
10. cost of producing content is approaching zero
11. many more content creators than editors
12. your content goal should be a real book and the NYT bestseller list
13. no such thing as an influencer
14. establish yourself as an expert to allow the lie to grow
15. become an advocate, not an expert
16. if people don’t want what you create, you’re screwed
17. for individual marketers, the only metric that matters is sales
18. always be tweaking your product
19. social media is social, not business media
20. all the Facebook friends and Twitter followers in the world mean nothing to your business without real-world connections
21. learn how to best harness the potential of the Internetâwithout spending a fortune in the process.
22. learn what tools you really need to connect with customers and grow your brand
23. packaging and selling of bullshit is currently building an economic bubble
24. artists, entrepreneurs, and small business owners when the bubble pops
25. the problem with so-called gurus is the packaging and selling harmful information to further their interests at your expense
26. networks like Twitter and Facebook are useless for jacking up the profiles of aspiring artists
There’s more to this than I thought at first. All the stuff the gurus teach to create niche blogs, unique content, monetize with adsense or affiliate programs, create a list, and build traffic are only marginally effective now.
Before I read the book, I had purchased a low-cost WSO from Charles Kirkland which shows how the big affiliate marketers make insane money.
- find evergreen CPA offers that pay well
- create or have created pre-sell or squeeze pages
- run sponsored ads on major media sites like CNN or USA Today
- test like hell – every fraction of a point in conversion counts
- dump the losers as quickly as possible
- work the winners like borrowed mules
- rinse and repeat
What’s the downside? Money. You need a decent grubstake to be able to run these campaigns. If they don’t convert, and you don’t stop them quickly, you can lose tens of thousands of dollars a day.
The upside? By testing and tweaking, you can make five or six figures a day without a website, SEO, writing articles, making videos, bookmarking, or social networking.
3. What is âThe Asshole Based Economyâ?
âThe Asshole Based Economyâ describes the process of an asshole (marketers, analysts, Cyber Hipsters, the companies who own these tools, and other assorted bad actors) repackaging old stuff in a new way in order to further their own financial interests.
What we really have to work with when people say âsocial mediaâ are tools. Mostly the same old tools that weâve had in various forms since the early â90s.
These tools may or may not be good for you to use. There are no âgoodâ or âbadâ tools, it all depends on how you use them, whether or not you want to use them in the first place (you really donât have to), and whether your audience is using them.
As a WPC trying to make a living on your own, it’s easy to get distracted by the hype. and lose sight of what matters. For this reason, we are creating a WPC Guild for independent writers to help each other by working social media.
Observations About Unique Article Wizard
Unique Article Wizard has been around for a few years. But what I see today is not what UAW has been in the past. Few programs have grown and evolved as well to take advantage of changes to Google’s algorithm.
Increasing organic site rankings and driving relevant traffic to your website or blog may seem an almost impossible goal in the wake of critters like Pandas and Penguins. Google has a way of going after sites that beat their algorithm.
Backlinks had been king. Overnight, sites tanked deep inside Google even though these sites had been posting and publishing unique content and getting tons of one-way backlinks. Major players disappeared from the SERPs.
Google is shifting from backlinks as a way to judge the value of content on a site to evaluating social media likes, faves, and shares. Signals like ReTweets, Likes, and Shares are all beginning to have a positive effect on ranking. Search engines are now able to collect enough social data and profiles in conjunction with unique content to rank sites as a whole instead of individual pages.
On page SEO which is manipulated by the writer or publisher has been downgraded. You can still include your metatags, but it’s not enough to rank.
What Google is doing is clear. It’s setting out to rank only the best content on its first page. In the process, the number of articles for some keywords are going down, and YouTube videos are getting more play than they deserve.
What is the easiest, most reliable, and cheapest way to get traffic to your website? Nothing is more difficult for the average Internet marketer.
Getting high quality traffic is probably the biggest question asked by both new and established online businesses. After all, it makes no difference if you are selling a product, promoting affiliate links, or displaying adsense – you need traffic.
So how do you do it?
You could buy advertising. Expensive. Unreliable. Of course, Google does not mind how much you spend on Adwords.
You could buy backlinks. Also expensive – and rapidly losing effectiveness in the search engines. Just 100 links can set you back upwards of $2,000.
You could try the “Latest and Greatest” black-hat technique – whether that be “blog and ping”, “tag and ping”, log-file spamming, blog-comment spamming, or whatever else some clever whiz-kid has come up with. The problem is, by the time the whiz-kid releases it to you, it is already past its sell-by date. And maybe you got your site banned too.
All kinds of new metrics are in place – in addition to unique, relevant content.
Engagement matters. How long a user stays on your site, how fresh your content is, what social reach you have, how many fans your page has, and what links are being retweeted all matter more than ever before.
Backlinks still matter. But they are no longer enough by themselves.
Gaining organic traffic requires more skills than ever, including:
1. Generating Unique Content
2. Establishing Yourself as an Expert in your Niche
3. Establishing Expertise and Influence through Social Media
4. Building Author Authority
5. Building Relevant Relationships
6. Targeting Multiple Traffic Channels (not just Google)
Please be clear. This is not the “latest and greatest” fad. It will not be “worn out” in the next month or two. This is an already well-established method that is being quietly used by all the smartest marketers – but that has now been brought to a whole new level of simplicity and power.
UAW can take the burden off your shoulders and:
1. Establish you as an expert in your niche.
2. Push your social media profiles and content all over the web.
3. Create thousands of targeted links on themed content pages which shows the search engines that your site is THE authority in this particular niche.
Nothing is perfect. But I do believe that after Penguin that UAW has not only survived but thrived.
Like anything, though, track your rankings. You never want to get caught short.